Breaking barriers in the use of Biomedical Molecular Data
As research organizations move towards a data-centric discovery paradigm, it is apparent that Machine Learning will take center stage. Polly’s OmixAtlases provide FAIR biomedical data on the Polly platform enabling R&D teams to carry out robust data analysis and effective consumption of omics data.
Public and proprietary omics data is available but semi-structured. Semi-structured data poses a significant challenge in the ML model-building process.
An ML model is as good as its training data. More relevant the data, better the accuracy for these models.
Take a data-centric approach to research with curated multi-omics data on OmixAtlas
Develop novel data-driven hypotheses by leveraging existing data available through publications and controlled repositories.
- Data from publications and controlled repositories
- 21+ Sources
- 10 Data types
- Data curation on a standardized pipeline
OmixAtlas for Enterprise
- Proprietary experimental data
- Integrate proprietary data in conjunction with public sources
- Multiple data types supported
- Data curation as per user specifications
Available OmixAtlases on Polly
Get in touch to know more about getting access to ML-ready biomedical data.